Thursday, May 1, 2014

Time To Reach The Peak?

Hi, it has been a long time since my last post, and I'm sorry for that. As some of you will know, I'm currently a high school student studying in Australia and getting prepared for my HSC exam. I recently received my term 1 report card and achieved an A for English. However, my teacher commented I should strive for more in order to reach the peak, and should try doing extra work to improve my standard.  I hope everyone could assist me by giving me advice on how to improve my English level after reading my blog entries.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua
    Good idea to ask for peer review of your work.
    You also need to do some self-evaluation and reflect on strengths, weaknesses, and plan.
    What can you do to improve?
    All the best

    ReplyDelete